i'll be drunk again
[html]
c:

"I'm fine," she said, a bit too quickly, her tone naturally stubbornly defensive. Despite the way she felt a tiny bit frightened of being alone out here in the dark, Artemis had never been one to admit to such things, and she certainly would never let a stranger see her in such a position. The Italian Dreamer had far too much pride for that. The quick words were followed by a sheepish smile as she realized that the answer was given too quickly to be completely plausible. "I just get nervous about being far from home in the dark, that's all." There, that was not a terrible answer. It was nothing she could not admit to.

Her soft blue eyes fell on the male's own satchel and the bottle in his hands, one of her own slender hands falling to rest on the faded leather bag at her hip. "What have you got there?" she asked bluntly, though not rudely. The silver girl was curious about both the contents of his bag and the contents of the green bottle. She had never had any experience with alcohol, or any mind-altering substances at all, in fact. She hardly even knew what it looked like, and so she did not recognize it for what it was.

"Oh, I'm Artemis, by the way. Artemis Marino," she added, the name giving origin to the accented tones as she approached Saul with more energy now, deciding that he was not a threat. Or so she hoped, anyway; she was a risk-taker at heart, no matter how nervous she may be about some of them.

<style type="text/css">
.missymarc1-box {width:243px;height:288px;float:right;}
.missymarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.missymarc1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missymarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#d5cbd9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/90X2S.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #61606a; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61606a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread