i'll be drunk again
[html]

[408]
-claps hand- yaaay, fast meghann posting <3

Green eyes widened softly as her reply came immediately after his own question, a sign of nervousness maybe, although it came across as defensive. An eyebrow quirked softly and a crooked smile replaced the softly drawn one from before, as she seemed to consider what she'd said. It took her only a few seconds to correct herself, to which Saul allowed himself a small chuckle. She didn't seem to sure of herself or her surroundings and he admitted that it was a little bit cute. That's understandable, miss. Dark things lurk in dark places and you'd do best to avoid them. Saul told her, voice light and tinged with a care for the girls well being. Of course, as soon as the words had left his mouth, he cringed, thinking how cryptic they sounded. Not me though- I'm not bad. That came out really badly... He babbled, the tips of his ears heating in embarrassment.

Thankfully, her curiosity saved him as bright blue eyes connected with the bottle still in his hand, a question fast on her lips. He glanced down at it once, an involuntary action as if to reassure himself that the item he'd picked up was still actually there. Pleasantly reassured that the bottle hadn't disappeared from his grip, he looked back up towards the silvery female. It's a bottle of wine... or at least I think it is. I've never been good with alcohol of any sorts and I was trying to figure out what to do with it when you showed up. He admitted, his nose wrinkling softly in distaste. His experience with alcohol hadn't left him with a very good association with the substance.

As if she'd forgotten herself, another small piece of dialogue was given and Saul grinned softly as he nodded gently, almost an acceptance of her name. I'm Saul Stormbringer, from I- He cut himself off, a strange twist in his stomach when he realised he'd been about to introduce himself as an Ichikan. He'd left the peaceful pack and while he didn't know if he would be staying away forever, it still felt a little contradictory introducing himself as being part of the pack. I live not far away in Hilsburn with my cousin and a few friends. He settled with, cinnamon tinged ears still flickered back against his head. What brings you down to Halifax? He asked, wondering if there was any special reason she was here.

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXT {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXT .quote {
height:200px;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXT .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXT .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXT b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread