i'll be drunk again
[html]
Sorry, some things happened and I didn't have it in me to post. :<

Artemis knew about the dark creatures of the world, more than she wanted to admit. Her innocent nature had been threatened by her dramatic injury and the months that followed, but nothing could ever compare to knowing that a woman had brutally murdered her best friend, cut off his tail, and then joined his pack as if it had never happened. Worse still, she had gone after Parker next. Artemis nodded half-heartedly, knowing his words to be all too true. Even then, she knew that he could easily tell her that and mean something completely different, but she could not live life afraid of those who were not Dreamers.

"Nice to meet you, Saul," she said, closing the rest of the distance between them, no longer feeling frightened or concerned. He wasn't from a pack, but that didn't mean anything, and she wondered briefly where he was from, exactly; she didn't know much about the city, having always stayed close to her own pack's territory. "I'm looking for some medical supplies, or books; I'm learning how to take care of injuries and stuff. And I think you drink that stuff, but I never have," she added, gesturing towards the bottle he held. Perhaps he already knew that and did not need instructing, but she took his unsure words to heart. Artemis had never drank before, but it seemed only logical.

<style type="text/css">
.missymarc1-box {width:243px;height:288px;float:right;}
.missymarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; }
.missymarc1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.missymarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px; background-color:#d5cbd9; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/90X2S.png); background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #61606a; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#61606a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread