i'll be drunk again
[html]

If I had words to make a day for you,

I'd give you a morning, golden and true.

I would make this day last for all time,

Give you a night deep in moonshine.

[440]
no need to apologise dear, its fiiiiiiiinnnneeee!

The female in front of him seemed a little preoccupied and the male took a moment to look over the bottle in his hand. It must be wine of some sort- the bottle looked similar to the ones that Nayru used to bottle the wine they made in Ichika. He thought about the only two times he'd drunk alcohol- Nayru and Gideon's wedding, so long ago and now tainted with dark thoughts and broken hearts. He'd woken with a bad headache, a dry mouth and a weak stomach. But he'd found Tawny then, her hands cut up from the plane of glass she'd been transporting. Less often than he should, Saul thought about Tawny and he felt so guilty when he did think about her. As well as Wretch, he'd lost track of the step-daughter who had meant a lot to him. Sadness weighed his eyes as a light voice interrupted his internal berating- a pleasent response to their exchange of names. The pleasure's all mine, Artemis. He offered with a gentile smile. She was a nice girl, and she seemed relatively untouched by the cruelties of the world.

Cinnamon backed ears swivelled forward, sensitive to the vocals of the female in front of him. As he listened, and computed what she was saying, a large grin spread over his lips. She wanted to be a medic? And she was searching for knowledge. It was rather ironic that the two had run into each other. Funny you should mention that- I myself am an accomplished healer. I could help you, if you wanted? He offered immediately. She didn't seem the type to be interested in healing, but he supposed he really knew nothing about her and he may not know much about her at all. It was nice to meet another healer though, no matter how inexperienced they may be. He never knew, she might surprise him. She added a small comment about the wine and Saul looked down, a soft chuckle escaping his lips.

Would you like to try some? A little sip won't hurt.

He said, words like honey as he glanced towards the bottle. Deft fingers tugged at the cork, pulling and adding his claws when he couldn't quite grip it. With a concentrated effort, the man managed to drag the cork from the neck of the bottle, the aroma of the fruity wine hitting him hard. He inhaled, finding that he quite liked the smell that had been released. Green eyes danced with amusement as he raised the bottle to his lips, taking a sip to try it and to reassure Artemis that it was safe.

<style>
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family= ... +Light+Two);
#saulTXTa {
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#saulTXTa .quote {
height:200px; width:300px;
float: right;
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/VOypx.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:center center;
text-align:center;
font-family:
}
#saulTXTa p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#saulTXTa .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:40px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#saulTXTa p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#saulTXTa .txtooc {
font-style:italic; }
#saulTXTa .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#saulTXTa b { letter-spacing:.5px; }
#saulTXTa u { text-decoration: underline; }
#saulTXTa b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#saulTXTa b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread