rumor has it!
[html]
Sorry bout the wait on this
Zalen

His forwardness seemed to agitate her, which in turn caused his docile countenance to also go on edge. He took a step back from her as she curtly introduced herself as Kinkade, and Zalen could tell that she was extremely uncomfortable with this whole situation. He could even hear it in her voice when she spoke, her tone not matching the words she was speaking. His tail flicked behind him in slight agitation, and he watched as she basically forced herself into a semi-submissive posture.

Zalen cocked his head at her slightly, realize that she was a lone wolf, used to following only herself, and that while the concept of pack-hood was instinctively desirable, it was difficult for some more free-spirited wolves to mold themselves into that kind of life. Zalen could understand this, he had lived as a loner for many months and it had been complete freedom. But he had indeed been lonely, and perhaps this exquisite female had finally come to the end of her rope, and the draw of social bonds outweighed the benefits of living alone.

Zalen shook himself out and reaffirmed his dominant posture against her half-hearted submissive stance, I am in charge around here, along with my mate Titania. New Dawn is a good pack, looking for strong members. I do not mind that you feel the need to assert yourself, this is the strength I look for, but I must ask that you do show me and Titania and all those above you the respect we deserve. Then softening his voice somewhat, If you join us, you will find your place among the ranks, in time, and I’m sure you won’t feel the tension you do now. He smiled at her knowingly then, hoping that she wouldn’t be offended this time by his forwardness.

<style>
#jn-zalen06 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen06.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table {background-color:#9ea9e0;border:1px solid #ffffff;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 155px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oNkOr.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b {color:#cf452c;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:50px 0px 15px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread