Broken Leash
[html]

OOC i probably should have mentioned that i got permission for hadley to be in aniwaya. trying to recover from being a slave

Hadley had been doing his best to figure out what he should be doing now that he was free. Carving seemed like a useful talent, but he didn't have anyone to carve for. He was good with animals, but Hadley didn't own any animals to take care of. He didn't even know how to require some, since the only canine he knew who dealt in such things was Amy, and she would probably just happily take him back as a slave instead of selling him anything.

The thundering voice of another broke Hadley's thought. He glanced up, seeing a towering angry wolf stalking towards him. Instantly he dropped low, making himself as small as possible. Ears pasted to his skull, tail tucked up as far as it would go. If he thought he could expose his belly to the other without looking completely ridiculous Hadley would have done just that. Instead he simply twisted his head exposing his neck. H-Hadley sir. He had no good answer for why he was there.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread