Broken Leash
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The male didn't halt his approach, remaining a frightening figure towering over him. Hadley did his best to remain still, making sure that he wasn't a threat in any way, shape or form. That didn't necessarily mean he wouldn't get hurt, just meant that the pain would probably be a lot less. Hadley closed his eyes as he was approached, not wanting to see the strike that was sure to come. Nothing touched him though. Instead the stranger started talking.

Hadley nodded his head, slowly opening his eyes, careful not to stare at him. Asked a question Hadley considered the question carefully. I-I'm from Casa di Cavalieri sir. The words were rough, saying that he wouldn't hurt him. At least there was a reason included that Hadley could understand, still not used to the idea of people just not wanting to hurt him. Hadley carefully straightened up, keeping his ears pinned down, his body held low. He didn't ask any questions, unsure of what he was allowed and not allowed.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread