Broken Leash
[html]

OOC here. /+000

The mare behind the wolf nickered softly, bringing Hadley's ears to flick towards her before quickly flattening down again. It seemed the horse was rather hungry, though he wasn't entirely sure. Hadley scrambled to the side as the wolf slid past him, leading the pregnant horse. He trotted behind, making sure not to get in the way. A large stall was opened, and the horse was tucked inside. Hadley followed inside, looking around for tools to rub her down with. He found some brushes and cloths, and placed them nearer.

He might have been startled if it had occurred to him to do so when asked why he was there. Hadley lifted out some grain, making sure to work on a mixture that held all the nutrients she needed, richer than a regular diet. Grace brought me. She said she could teach me how to be free. His words were quiet, hesitant in their nature. Hadley did want to be free, but he wasn't entirely sure he'd be able to figure out how to do that.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread