Broken Leash
[html]

OOC here. /+000

Hadley gently rubbed down the horse's body before selecting a brush. He moved over her body with care, making it almost into a massage for the large mare. It was soothing work, one that didn't require too much thought. His entire mind could just focus on one simple thing, and enjoy it. Hadley was never a complicated person, always thinking and feeling too much for his own good. He had tried to learn to not be so sensitive, though that hadn't worked very well. Amy's training had been much more successful.

The male was calming down, his actions less aggressive and more soothing, allowing the tension to slowly flow out of his muscles. The question had him pausing, horse resting on the horse's flank, before he continued. It was a difficult question. He took some time thinking it over. He had returned to where he'd started before he finally had found an answer. When my freedom was...taken, I forgot...what it felt like. I didn't know I could be free...I didn't know I had choices...I was lost... Grace was a light, one that would help him settle, would help him figure out what he forgot.

<style type="text/css">
.hadhugs b {font-weight:bold; color:#bdacb8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #120f10;}
.hadhugs p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.hadhugs {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#211b1b; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cpfBz.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:360px 0px 7px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#a2a786; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; letter-spacing:.5px;}
.hadhugs p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.hadhugs p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread