[M] there goes gravity
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::lolol I read the part where it says 'being with you without the fear of being torn apart' and I was like "Oh that's romantic" then I reread it and was like "literarily torn apart?" XD

just close your eyes
the sun is going down
you'll be alright
no one could hurt you now
come morning light, you and i will be safe and sound

His kisses, his touches...How could she ever hold back? Every touch had the girl writhing in the extreme pleasures of everything he did. This had to be more than just simple mindless lust, it was love. The purest and greatest force she knew, able to overpower others to have the incentive to attack someone else, protect, and hold someone do close that there was no such thing as claustrophobia.

The small woman would let him touch her wherever he liked, she was all his in the sense of not being a slave. She wanted him, and that was it. She wanted to love him, and for him to love her equally. There was such things, and even dreams like that had the power to become reality.

Kisses came upon the man shamelessly, fingers gripped his hips gently to hold him there. She didn't care about his erection being so close, let it. She needed it now. His eyes were most likely as pleading as her own, they both were animals now. Feral and running by mere instinct. As his hand trailed slowly down to stroke her womanly areas, she let out a low moan, and quietly pleaded "Please...Please. Hadley-Take me..." A hand let itself wander down to his hips, to stroke his member slowly wishing to please him as much as he had pleased her. Only time would tell.

<style>
.Selene-text2 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px;  letter-spacing:0px;  word-spacing:2px;  text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Selene-text2 img{width:300px; float:left}
.Selene-text2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Selene-text2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Selene-text2 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#6600FF; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #270301;}
</style>
 Picture by Nat!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread