[M] there goes gravity
[html]
Word Count :: 000*sighs and shakes finger at Selene* She's baaaddd

As Hadley spilled himself within her, Selene cried out as the hot liquid permeated inside her body. Pumping to promote the children she would bear. She gave a last push of her own hips as he was knotted inside her, holding him there afraid to move. Vibrant red eyes closed in an intense feeling, it didn't hesitate to amaze her how this was possible, Hadley was a big man in both ways. She was so tiny, but had proved to be a useful vessel for the scarred man.

Selene's lust still burned in the background, although she was satisfied with what Hadley had given her. This was the most passionate time yet, both enthralled in the clutches of desire, knowing nothing but each other's bodies and the feral needs to make use of them. It was much like dancing, the way they had resorted to sexually expressing their needs in a passionate dance. The young woman kissed his throat tenderly, fingers digging into his fur.

He promised to protect her, keep her safe from the dangerous clutches of the world. Nodding, Selene whispered "I believe you Hadley...I keep saying this....But I love you...I want to be with you--For a long time..." This was safe. This was protection. Sex always was something she was shy about, but any time she'd let him touch her. He was the only one. Gently, Selene wrapped herself into his body holding him tight to her. The young coydog had never felt desire for the men on the ship to Nova Scotia, she resented them for everything. But this--This was pure passion, love and connection. The room smelled strongly of their little activities, making Selene a little bit...let's just say content with the hot summer night. Tomorrow she'd be reminded of this, and love Hadley for everything. She lay back down and rested her head on his chest, chestnut legs somewhat curled around his lower abdomen. Scarlet eyes glowing lovingly as she gazed up to Hadley. "Hadley...Kiss me..." It wasn't a demand or command, but a suggestion to quench the the burning. Her heat was far from over, now the feminine hybrid just had to wait. "Stay with me?"

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burns down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread