[M] there goes gravity
[html]
Word Count :: 000

There was a short moment where the chocolate dame tried to shift her position, lay more comfortably against the muscular man, as she attempted  pulling away, it hurt and she winced slightly. So there she sat, laying frozen where she reclined with Hadley. A hand stroked itself down his chest and stomach, gently touching the muscles he had built, shivering happily remembering being so pressed against them. She should be ashamed, of still wanting him. If in normal circumstances, she would be tentative of touching him again. But now--What was holding her back? His impish grin had her emulating the little smile, replying back teasingly. "Me change my mind? I don't think that's possible..." There really wasn't any second thoughts, how could Selene ever leave her dark knight?  

As he buried his snout in her hair, Selene sighed contentedly, purring low in her throat as he spoke, she'd need him always. Life just wouldn't be right without his tenderness, without him things would've been all wrong. Reaching over to the bedside table with one hand, she felt herself being released from the knot that held them together. Small hands touched the tiny wooden flower gently before turning back to the bed. She had felt so full before, and her desire had slowly crawled back. A small smile spread across her lips, pressing herself closer to his core. "H-Hadley...I-can't help myself." a sheepish look was plastered over her maw. Slowly, Sel kissed him again, one hand slipping slowly between them to his hips. What was she doing?  Did Selene really want to relive ten minutes ago? It confused her, but who cared. She loved Hadley, and the craving for attention was far to strong to have further rational thoughts.    

Will you stand when it all burns down. Will you love when it all burns down
Will it end when it all burns down. Will you just let it all burns down

Image courtesy of ecstaticist

<style>
.GR2_SeleneVansenza p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza b {font-family:verdana; color:#e19535; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza {background-color:#821405;  font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000;  line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/4789/atable22.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #38160a; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #421009; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .name {text-align:right; font-family:Metamorphous; font-size:40px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .lyrics {color:#decab4; text-align:center; font-family:Junge; font-size:10px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px;  letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_SeleneVansenza .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#decab4; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #090c19; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread