[M] there goes gravity
I has to wait 'til late July? For them to be hitched?? Big Grin Shame...
Or are they even to be hitched at all? Selene isn't good enough for Hadley... *sad confusion*

Selene let herself lean into him as he gently caressed her breasts, feeling herself return to that state of mind, once again where she needed him. Without a hint of shyness, the young coydog reached her hand down to stroke slowly at his manhood, touching the soon rigid flesh with the gentleness of a feather. "Seems...My hands--Are not to leave your body." A coy grin plastered itself over her lean snout, she should be tired. Should be exhausted from the love making they had engaged in earlier. Yet, either both were so driven to tirelessly fuck eachother, or both had adrenaline coursing thick through their veins. Maybe a mix of both. A tongue slowly touched his fur at his throat, shifting herself to move lower and lower, tasting at his chest and stomach. Finally she had reached the base of his member, hesitant once again. She hadn't done this before. 

Deciding that there probably wouldn't be any other problems with it, a tongue wrapped itself around his rod, careful as to not graze him with sharp achromatic teeth. Trailing gently up from base to top. She couldn't say she liked the taste, or that she didn't like it. Yet there was something extremely good about this, driving her more to try more. Turning her on by so much.  As she trailed back up with her wandering tongue, the young hybrid realized her change, if not driven by her estrus, would she be this--This aroused in any of these activities? 

"Hadley..." Sel moaned quietly, touching his face lovingly. "I want you so much..." 
Pausing, Selene rubbed against him "But is it me--Or my body that's making you feel this..." She couldn't stop herself, she couldn't sit and wait for an answer, she couldn't be rational or logical now. She let herself straddle his body gently, charcoal legs resting on either side of his powerful hips. She hated to tease him, challenge what he felt by trying so hard to entice him into hot sex, but even Selene was challenging herself. She couldn't go too long without losing herself. 

"Because it's you...That I love...Not just your body..." The young female tried her hardest to not sound breathy, lustful with her words. Knowing she failed miserably. She pulled him in a less passionate kiss, more loving and tender. There was still many hours of the night. And it was clear she wasn't going to sleep any time soon. She listened for his answer, but other than that one black gloved hand was slithering down to his member. Fingers swirled at the base, oh how she enjoyed making him groan in pleasure.

Messages In This Thread