[M] there goes gravity
OOC: they're mates now, but I didn't say how long they'd been mates for now, did I?

Selene's breathy words had him closing his eyes in pleasure. The light feathery touch had his sheath quickly stiffening to attention as it was touched. It was so gentle, teasing him. Endless energy poured through him, driven by his desire. Don't worry. I won't let you go. Ever so gently he wrapped his arms around Selene, kissing her. He never wanted to lose her. He loved her so much he felt that he would go mad with it some days. Her tongue slid down him, a seductive movement he'd never felt coming from her before. Hadley responded by licking her back, wishing that she would stay still so that he could ravish her with licks, showing how much he loved her.

Selene reached his manhood, and Hadley groaned with pleasure as the hardened cock was taken into her mouth. The way that her tongue moved around evoked so much from him. Hadley's hands clawed into the bed, keeping from thrusting into her mouth. That wouldn't be any good. He groaned, wishing that she would stop teasing him. Selene... She disentangled herself, lifting up to look at him again. Selene I- The coy hybrid interrupted his words, rubbing against him. Her body straddled around him as she asked if he loved her. Selene...You're my mate. I don't want anyone else, just you. Fiercely he gripped her shoulders. His eyes blazed with passion. I love you so much I wouldn't know what to do if you disappeared. You are everything to me. He kissed her, feeling her stroke him, knowing that he wouldn't regret this. He moved around, and thrust into her passionately, trying to show all his love and care.

Messages In This Thread