[M] there goes gravity
Hehe...I find that I can't wait for that day XD...LOL! Selene passes out.  I Powerplayed lol...Feel free to have him act cocky or whatever when she asks him stuff...It be funny

Selene kissed him softly on the neck and chest, holding him tight with delicate fingers. He was so gentle with her, even in the ecstasy they both felt now. Moaning softly, Sel felt herself lean into his tongue upon her breasts, giving her body right over to the larger hybrid. It had been so long to reach this point, this point of connection and feelings. When she had first met Hadley, he was a being fighting off the marks of slavery, quiet and shy. He wasn't that now. He had turned into a blazing fireball, one that however close could never burn her. 

He too seemed to feel the need died down, maybe they were both tired from the amount of activity they had given. She should have been asleep long ago, yet he had kept her up. Her kisses never stopped, constantly licking his face and chest, legs intwined with his trunk. Small whimpers of the gratitude she felt slipped from her muzzle, lost in whatever feeling of ecstasy now.

Soon though, unfortunately for the both of them: her eyes began to droop and close. She tried to stay awake, tried her absolute hardest to keep herself awake for him. This was embarrassing, she yawned and lay her head on his chest. In any other time, she would have fallen asleep earlier into the intercourse. She was small, and this was almost enough to overwork someone bigger than herself. "Hadley...I'm tired...Can't-" She stopped speaking and closed her eyes, forgetting to open them again. She was locked with him, but sleeping comfortably on his body. It was the first night of sleep, however short it had been. Sel had forgotten to pull the blanket over herself, perhaps she was too tired to move. 

Lalalala

Selene opened her eyes that morning, glancing around the room. It was still warm as it had ever been. The room smelled funny. Crinkling her nose, Selene realized what it was. Last night--Oh last night. She hadn't been drunk, but was certainly good as intoxicated. Her small body was pressed neatly against Hadley's. Sel knew very well of what they had done last night. And then, she didn't regret it. She had been full on into it. Moving the slightest, the chocolate girl noticed the pulled muscles in her arms and legs. Must've been really wild last night. Her muzzle let itself wander to Hadley's face, grazing it lovingly with her tongue. What would he think? The deed had been done. The heat cycle was pretty much over. She remembered every word and detail of the previous night. Hadley had been pretty-good...But what about her? Was she really so inexperienced? Scooting over closer in the small bed, Sel pressed herself into his body. "'Morning...How'd you sleep?"

Messages In This Thread