[M] there goes gravity
Shes now officially taken to calling him 'Sugar' cuz he so sweet and bad for the body XD...He really wore her out c:

Selene smiled as his eyes opened, a hand gently let itself stroke over his chest, touching the scars there gently. He was so beautiful, someone she could talk to and love. The slender coydog really couldn't help it, repetitive kisses flew over his face, stopping when he spoke. She recognized the coy grin, and shot one back. He was asking about her body. "Hmm...I'd have to say yes--I don't mind it though." True, Sel was too entangled in the throws of pleasure to notice pain, yet here it was. Just a slight tugging sensation whenever she moved. "What about you Sugar, you feel a little overworked? Or you back to being superman, and ready to save the day??" A long fluffy tail thumped on the bed, a wide grin set on her features. 

Maybe she had gotten much more confidence, either way...She knew she had spoken to him like a tramp. And how sassy that felt! Looking down embarrassed, Sel quietly apologized. "Ah yeah, I'm so so sorry for completely failing on you...Did I conk out or something?" Right in the middle of their lovemaking. Genius. Just wonderful. He'd remember this forever. And probably keep it as a prideful thing. Be chatting up some person and be all "hey, did you know I fucked a woman and they passed out in my arms? Right in the middle of it all" That would be hilarious. But hopefully her man would refrain from saying such a thing.

The young hybrid woman couldn't say whether or not she wanted him again, last night....God. Last night had become one of the most erotic experiences ever. "I feel...Like I have the world's biggest hangover...Difference is, I was drunk off of you, honey...and now--I think I've overdosed a bit. Stoners can't get off their drugs too easily though." Stretcing, Sel turned to her mate to wink coyly, leaning to softly kiss him on the nose. There was a dull ache in her arms and legs, how was she to get rid of it without looking like a cripple for him? 

Sel brought the blanket up over their bodies, still smelling faintly of last night. They'd need to be washed soon anyway. The petite hybrid nestled in the crook of his body, tail brushing happily against him. "I love you Sugar." Softly, she lapped lovingly at his throat before settling comfortably in his strong body. Sel really didn't mind the tight and painful muscles in her legs, they'd be gone in a week's time. Plus, it was very easy to ignore it all.  "More than anything..."

Messages In This Thread