[M] there goes gravity
[html]

loving this table Big Grin and...SELENE SHOULD LEARN TO GROW UP FOR HIM...because she's a child forever c:

Hadley seemed alright with the fact that they had been craving eachother so much last night. Maybe he was satisfied with the way they both had been last night? She couldn't really tell from his voice. "Going hard last night--Was that a good thing? I've never-Never done that before...Did it show?" Laughing shyly, Sel added "I mean, did you...Like it? Or was I...Annoying?" Of course she enjoyed it. Hadley could be a womanizer if he wanted to, good thing he chose her over that. Although there was a pang of guilt there. She should have taken over. He had done much of the exertion needed to hold her like that, pump like that. Did she lay there like a lump and do nothing?

His arms wrapped gently around her, holding her close and declaring his love for the small female. She snuggled gently into his strong arms, lapping at his neck and throat with a pink tongue. How could I ever stop loving you? I mean--All this time I've adored you...Loved you...Craved you even. I don't think there's anything out there that'll change my mind."

Breathing in deeply, Selene could smell how deeply her scent was woven into his fur. They had claimed each other, warded off the people that wanted to change that otherwise. Dainty hands ran themselves down his arms, for no particular reason in general. Touching him had become the norm. Plus, his muscles fascinated her. So burly he was! Again, she shuddered happily. Hadley was just too overwhelmingly attractive. Fishing her mind from the gutter, Sel buried her head in his neck. Even being older, she hadn't changed. She was still that skinny adolescent from before. He probably noticed as well. Sel brought him into the first truly passionate kiss of the morning, fingers entangling in his mane. She felt herself melt in his arms, turn to mush forgetting her aching in her arms and legs. She'd never forget his sweet taste, so familiar by now. Unfortunately for Selene though, she had to pull away gently before she lost her mind completely.  "My god...I am so lucky to have you." Sel breathed almost gasping for a little air, tail swishing against the sheets behind her. Things settled down a bit, settling comfortably back into his body.

Her arms and legs wrapped around his body somehow, protective even. How could she ever protect him? She was so tiny! 

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread