[M] there goes gravity
Selene's shy hesitant words had him reaching out, stroking her face softly. The love and care for her was etched in deeply, his eyes a calm melting chocolate brown. It didn't matter that she was so inexperienced, so shy about her love. He couldn't get enough of her sweet innocence that never disappeared, even with someone as stained and scarred as he was. Hadley chuckled, a deep rumbling sound that moved through his body. Yes, it was very good. You were a wonderful little vixen, teasing me with your love. Selene covered his neck in licks as Hadley tucked her into his body, protective of her. He lifted his head up, kissing softly, tickling her ear before twisting down to trail along her neck, ending at the tip of her muzzle.

I'll take that as an 'I love you'. Hadley's eyes twinkled with amusement as she buried her head into him. Their two scents were interwoven. He was so glad that he'd had the courage to ask her to be his mate. If not, they would never have been like this. Sure, there were others that had loved him. His mind flickered to the coyote that had loved him once long ago. He was sure Omni was happy with her new love, but the fact that they had once almost chosen each other never faded. Hadley shuddered, realizing how lucky he was to have Selene. He wouldn't trade her away for anyone. Drawn back out from his thoughts Selene kissed him deeply. Hadley responded with a strong kiss, tongue nuzzling in. She pulled back, gasping for breath. His tail thumped happily. Not nearly as lucky as I am to have you.

Messages In This Thread