Shake it out
[html]

Hey, Nuki! <3 I hope you don't mind an outsider joining since it's the CdA contest. ><

After his thorough explanation of the garden, Skoll knew it was time to check out the rest of Thornbury. He was heartened from his talk with the two-tone-eyed white male and had a skip in his step as he darted around the houses. Occasionally, one of the d’Artisans would peek out the door and watch him suspiciously, but he was only a child despite being a foreigner, so he was left alone. With the borders open, it was assumed he had a guardian to go back to—which was true, if Terra hadn’t already up and left the Court prince behind.

He did not think about his coywolf caretaker now, however; the distinct smell of livestock grabbed his attention. Equine, bovine, ovine, hircine—many animals he knew well from the Court as well as those that piqued his interest. The musty smell of hay only helped to kindle his soaring spirits, and he stifled a yap when he saw the first goat wander past. It looked kind of like the horses that Alder took care of, but much smaller and with cloven hooves. The sheep looked like wooly goats, and the cow was only a loud lowing sound from behind the stables that he was too nervous to investigate. He kept an eye out for the horses, although he knew they were the most dangerous to a four-legged puppy with their sheer size and sharp hooves. As much as he loved the beasts, he knew that a well-aimed or accidental kick could kill him, and he hadn’t interacted with the creatures without an adult nearby.

Peeking around one of the stall doors, the golden puppy was delighted to see that there was room inside. He hopped immediately into the dim space with the intention of rolling all around in the hay—but then he realized it was already occupied. His green gaze fell upon a white wolf with brilliantly dyed hair, and he froze up suddenly, worried that this was one of those few off-limits places within the pack. He looked at the different trinkets in front of her, his curiosity for the books evident in his youthful features, but when he spoke his voice was only polite.

“Hi, I’m Prince Skoll Haskel from Cour des Miracles. Can I come inside, ma’am??”

Word Count :: +382

<style>
.Holder {max-width:640px; width:100%; margin:0px auto;}
.SkollSun { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ollSun.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; max-width:640px; width:100%; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 315px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:3px solid #a98224; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d}
.SkollSun b {color:#e7bc54; font-weight:bold; }
.SkollSun p { color:#a98224; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread