The lonely have wings too..
Adonia was certainly absorbed in her own mind as the wily coyote played around the water, however the creature wasn't totally out of her radar. If Adonia really took note of the coyote she didn't show it as she continued to think about everything that had been and everything that needed to be. Her ears twitched at the slight sound of nails against rock and the sound of half melted snow crunching down under paws. She could tell that another was near but she couldn't smell who or what it was as she hadn't yet spotted the mischievous coyote.

Adonia stood about to figure out who's steps she was hearing when the slightly younger canine came flying at her in her soaked glory. It was certainly a shock, but she wasn't angered as much as she was startled. Without thought Adonia let out and yelpish snap as she moved slightly back and quickly faced the perpetrator. For a moment she stared at the golden female wondering what her intentions were. Was she wanting to harm Adonia or was she just playing tricks? It didn't seem like she was wanting to hurt her, just make her wet. Luckily, Adonia's coat was really good at keeping water off of her undercoat, but still she could tell she was made wet.

Suddenly her slightly upset expression went away as a gleam of amusement came to her eyes and a smirk tugged at the left corner of her lips. "So...you think you're slick...well..I have to admit you taught me a lesson..." She remained standing keeping her guard up just in case she misjudged the slightly younger female. "My name is Adonia Demos...and you are?"

Messages In This Thread