The lonely have wings too..
Adonia, being very empathetic to others noticed how uncomfortable she was with the display of affection between her and Ookami. She dipped her head down in a mixture of embarrassment and bashfulness. Adonia pushed down the urge to get all over Ookami, so much so that she could feel just how strong the urge was becoming the more she remained so close to him. It didn't help that he decided to change forms, granted his lupus form was larger than hers, but he was a large wolf, and after all, most of Adonia's size was mainly of her Husky heritage. Despite it all ,she would continue to push down urges to play and nibble and caress and lick all over Ookami. There would, hopefully, be a time and place for that later. Right now she wanted to, hopefully, make a friend out of this wily coyote. Her mixed blue eyes (with their flecks of brown) looked back over to 'Evera', ears perking at her statement. "..well..no-" Then Ookami chimed in with his question...only to shoo her answer away with a 'we can talk later'. Her ears went back and her brows lifted.

Obviously, he wasn't quite here. Perhaps his mind was lost on the fact he found her...or maybe there was something she said. Adonia wasn't sure but she knew that Evera had the answers she needed. Adonia did want to find a pack, however, the need wasn't as great now that she had Ookami at her side. Her eyes looked over the coyote female. She knew coyote's weren't nearly as pack oriented as wolves..but still, they did sometimes have packs, and by looking her over and the scent of hers she could tell she was in a pack. Once Evera answered Ookami's question, Adonia spoke, "..So, you know quite a bit about the packs that are around the area...what..what about your pack? What's your pack like?" Adonia just wanted to get to know all the packs. Really she had fallen into Phoenix Valley...and then fell into the pack it became. This time she wanted to find a pack she could officially call home, one that wouldn't change so much, and one that she could hopefully grow old in. She knew packs changed..but she didn't want to have to try adapt to the new names and rituals.

"..I do want to find a better pack that fits me...it seems there are a lot of packs around, but I don't want to run into the wrong pack..it would be nice to find someone that is neutral that can at least give me an idea of which are safe to approach and which are not." She added in after a minute passed by them.

Messages In This Thread