The lonely have wings too..
She took everything in that the coyote said, something she wondered though as she knew was quite common to happen between wolves and coyote's. She waited though letting the female finish talking about other packs, the friendly ones. A smile spread upon her muzzle as the girl spoke of her own pack, it sounded exciting to know a pack that was so friendly and open. Adonia's tail wagged wanting to meet this pack, but she still wanted to know more about the two pack's she hadn't heard of, New Dawn, and Salsola. "...I know Inferni is coyote friendly...or so I thought...but why would they be unfriendly to a coyote such as yourself?" Her ears perked curious of why Inferni wouldn't be friendly toward another coyote. " I know some wolves aren't so friendly of coyote's so, are both Salsola and New Dawn not friendly toward 'yotes?" She usually never used the slang for coyotes, but was feeling a little lazy with her speach. She typically didn't talk as much as she had already.

She was curious if that was her reason for calling Salsola and New Dawn unfriendly, but even if that were the case Adonia didn't want to be part of a pack that was prejudice and not understanding. Phoenix Valley had always been open-minded and friendly, even after its change it had remained so, but now she wasn't sure if Ichika was the same and she didn't feel like making the effort to find out either. It was too emotionally draining to her; trying to make friends and adjust to new leadership. Why had the pack changed over so much? Her ears went back as she thought, and spoke outwardly of how she felt, "...I just wish Nayru and Razekiel were still leaders of Ichika...I wonder what had happened to them?" Really, she never cared for Nayru or Razekiel. Razekiel was amusing though, when she had seen him. Adonia hadn't been social enough to have built a bond with the leaders of Ichika, but still, why the sudden change? What had happened?

Messages In This Thread