The lonely have wings too..
[html]
OOC herpderp? / +yo numbah!

Terra knew exactly why Inferni was cold towards her, and it wasn't a reason she'd be telling any stranger. There was more to it than just that though. The pack was extremely territorial, and didn't like wolves. Those could be reasons for them not liking Terra. Well, the territorial part at least. Their borders are decorated with skulls, a clear warning on their stance. They do welcome coyotes and hybrids, but I'm already affiliated with another pack, and they're extremely territorial. Terra's ears flattened as Adonia questioned about New Dawn, trying to keep her pain and confusion clear of her words.

New Dawn hates all with coyote blood, but they are extremely territorial like I said. Salsola isn't against coyotes, but it is extremely secretive. They fight to protect that. She hoped that was clear enough for the curious wolf, as just thinking about another wolf she'd gotten along with betraying her sent a knife stabbing through her heart. Her eyes betrayed what she was thinking, turning to show a darker side, a part that could hurt others without feeling. She would protect herself, even if it meant becoming a monster. Her eyes returned to their normal soft green at the question. Leaders come and go. It's just how things are. A pack with a stable leader is lucky.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread