Road to Ruin
Aylu was pulled from his thoughts by the voice of a woman close by. He looked up from his position and found a russet coywolf look at him with curiosity. "Yes it was I who howled. I am lost madame. I am new to the area. Do you have any water on you?" he asked, staying on the ground. She was weary of him and covered herself as if to protect something. "I mean you no harm. I am a monk. I would never hurt a soul female or otherwise unless threatened and even then I would rather talk someone out of a fight. I am sorry... I am Aylu," he said offering her his hand.

He waited for a while before standing. He knew he looked threatening but she really had nothing to worry about. He was to kind and gentle of a soul to ever lay hand on someone with out their promission. She seemed to have a air about her. She seemed like one of those souls that Master had told him about. Someone must have hurt her. The way she held herself and spoke, someone must have laid hands on her. "Who hurt you? he asked softly.

Messages In This Thread