Road to Ruin
[html]

Word Count → 000 :: Big Grin hover for translation

This stranger held himself as a gentle soul, talking softly and explaining his place in the world. She had never met a monk before, or anyone necessarily spiritual for that matter. Maybe she'd find out a little more. She shook her head quietly at his request for water, she hadn't brought anything with her for her outing, and was regretting it now. "My name's Omni. My pack is that way--"  Omni gestured with her muzzle towards the direction of the coyote clan, speaking once again. "It's a shame though that I can't 
take you back to get water and such...They don't take to kindly to wolves."
She could teach him how to find his own water though, there was snow somewhere up high and mountain springs to be easily found.

The young coywolf shook his hand and stepped back respectfully, nodding as she did so. Large chocolate ears flattened as he seemed to sense that she had been hurt before, she shook her head softly before saying "I don't know their names..." Omni sighed and continued Les mauvais gens

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread