Road to Ruin
[html]

Word Count → 000 ::

Her thin cloak billowed in the soft breeze, panic immediately flooded the female's soul. She could not expose the tiny souls living inside her, she had to protect them. Keep them from the pain of the world and nurture them for what they were. This early on, she had already taken on those motherly instincts, protect and nurture. He asked to touch her stomach, Omni wasn't used to anyone but Jacinto or his family touching her, but she nodded quietly. "I'm happy though...I have a family. A lover. And them..." Tall ears stood forward on her mess of dark coffee brown hair, "It doesn't matter what happened in the past...I'm happy now...I rarely hurt..." The Infernian knew Aylu meant well, he was gentle enough. Much like Jacinto. A pang of loneliness hit the russet hybrid that moment, she needed Jacinto here. She wished he could be here.

She sat herself down on a large rock, crossing her legs one over another. Sighing exasperatingly, the girl managed a choked voice. "You want me...To tell you of my life? It's to long...To complicated...I don't know...My mate hasn't even heard this..." That would be unfair to her Lykoi, when she'd make her way home, she'd have to sit him down. Delicate hands fixed themselves on the baby bulge, feeling just the slightest of tremors of movement within her bodice. "Lykoi." She whispered quietly, that was their last name. Just like Jacinto. Just like Helotes. Just like almost the rest of Inferni. Fighting for them would be hard, and the fear of losing her own children was shown deep in her shining cerulean orbs.

<style type="text/css">
.omnired b {font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.omnired p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.omnired .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#c52f1f; text-shadow:#572613 1px 1px 1px;}
.omnired p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.omnired {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#ad6246; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3uHoP.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:315px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#572613; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread