The First Step
[html]<style type="text/css">#grace-03 {width: 380px; margin: auto; padding: 450px 10px 10px; background: #978e9b url(http://i1050.photobucket.com/albums/s41 ... lebg04.png) top center no-repeat; border: 1px solid #e1d8ca; outline: 1px solid #505050; font: 8pt helvetica, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 10pt; color: #f7c2b7; text-align: justify;} #grace-03 p { margin: 10px auto 0px; text-indent: 0px; } #grace-03 .line01, #grace-03 .line02, #grace-03 .speak {font-family: times new roman, serif; margin: 0px;} #grace-03 .line01 {font-size: 15pt; line-height: 15pt; color: #86b7a0; text-transform: uppercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 5px #505050;} #grace-03 .line02 {font-size: 12pt; line-height: 12pt; color: #acbf90; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 3px #505050;} #grace-03 .ooc {margin-bottom: 15px;} #grace-03 .speak {font-size: 10pt; color: #f0d8c9;}</style>

I was alone, I took a ride

I didn't know what I would find there

Sorry for the delay. Real life called. Wink Short post, wrapping up.

Another road where maybe I

Could find another kind of mind there

Grace smiled at the suggestion. No one could say the boy wasn't willing to work, that much was for sure. Building was a hard job, and she thought that AniWaya might be grateful for another set of hands to help with such tasks. "That sounds like a good plan," she praised gently, softening the blow of her next words. "You really should think of speaking to the pack leader, Ulilohi, if you are planning to stay here. She is nice, don't worry. But she will probably want to know that you're here." She paused, tearing into her rabbit, and chewed thoughtfully. She had much yet to do, and while she tended to extend as much hospitality as possible to others, she was wearing a bit thin. She had planned to go to visit her family soon, and wanted to be free to do so. Besides that, it would be nice to have her home back...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread