Character adoption survey
Character adoption survey, made in the same vein as Sunny's pack survey. I'm just looking to gauge general opinions about the adoption process at 'Souls.

A few things, before you participate:
  • This is a personal project of mine, not officially sponsored by the 'SA, Salsola, or anyone else. I'm the only one with access to the survey responses.
  • I'm not interested in fielding specific complaints about a specific grievances with particular adopters/adoptees/whatevers -- I'd prefer fake names/aliases/no names at all, if you MUST reference a specific adoption-related situation.
  • Responses may be published. Inflammatory comments, obviously not, but if you write some particularly poignant advice about adopting a character or choosing a player for your adoptable, of course, the point is sharing, and your commentary may be publicized! :3
  • The survey is anonymous -- there's no space for your name or anything. If you really, really want me to know who you are, just mention it somewhere; I don't care either way. XD
Any questions about the survey you want to ask before taking it, feel free to ask here. Enjoy. :3

Messages In This Thread