[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

Word Count :: ###I could not help it

Imhotep moved towards his leader now that she had spoken to him and given him a signal to sit next to her. Imhotep moved with stride as he slowly seated himself next to her. he looked at her and gave a bit of a smile as he watched the two in the water. He wondered what they were doing but before he asked anything more he waited for her to speak.

Here is home only thing I do not enjoy be the snow. He spoke looking at her. He knew she could not fix that but it was the only thing. I work hard some day make you proud. He spoke as he looked at the two slaves working. Would that have been what he would have done? He wondered as he looked back to Eris.

I've been meaning to talk to you the arabic man spoke as he looked at her. About Odessa He spoke as he glanced at her. He wasn't sure if he should say anything else. he wanted to know now before he set his heart down. He cared for the wolf girl but... if he could not have her then he would stop living with her.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread