[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

Word Count :: ###I could not help it

Imhotep wore only a cloak and what he had when he had been on the ship. He had a new cloak that had fur and he also had a pair of pants he may have to start wearing it. But the weather here had been so weird. You are right I should wear warmer things. He spoke as he looked at her.

What made him happy and feel more at ease with what he did. His tail wagged a little bit as she spoke of him. I Would to anything to prove to you he spoke. He would always be loyal to the dark woman. She was one of the few here he would die for. Loyalty the one thing that was beaten into him.

She in turn became more serious as he changed slightly. He wasn't sure what he was going to say. He wasn't even sure he should say anything. He stopped for a moment and then smiled as he thought of Odessa. .She's very special to me. I don't know what you all think about couples. He said as he sighed. I know I'm older then her. In egypt that no matter. He spoke as he started to have an issue deciding what to say. She's young in ways not well versed. Who make a better husband then a man who could take care of her. I'd never stop defending Her or Salsola. He spoke as he turned his gaze from her for only a moment. His heart raced a little waiting for her to say something.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread