[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

Word Count :: ###Sie OMG I can't believe you XD any pp are fine as long as he's not getting hurt

Imhotep had come to the right place it seemed. The woman seemed to not be angered by his request at all. Infact she seemed in a way glad. He smiled looking at her. She's something else. He spoke looking at Eris feeling her hand touch him. He had to admit there were so many questions and a man his age should know half of the answers.

Imhotep smiled and nodded. I have to admit I have a few He spoke looking at her. .He felt like a child learning to do things for the first time. Imhotep then looked at the pair still working and turned to look at her again. But I'd also like to thank you for such an honor I will forever be hers He spoke as he looked at her. I seek just general knowledge. He spoke as he glanced at her. being her mate her did not think would change much at the very moment because he was bent on making sure he took his time. After all that what he should do.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-familmly:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread