[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

Word Count :: Sie mating to a higher ranks Salsolian member doesn't that atuo rank you up?

Imhotep listened to what the older woman said. She was wise and knew the laws of her land. She was the guiding figure that he knew he could go too. thank you for telling me these things. He spoke as he sighed thinking about some of these things. He could not imagine not being happy with Odessa. Well if anything. I would be my fault never hers He spoke it was the truth. Nothing she could do would ever make him unhappy in anyway.

Imhotep watched as the two worked moving one large rock at a time. Let us change the subject hmm. He spoke looking to her. When they had met she had wanted to know about his land and he still had questions about hers. There was so much here so much he was learning and maybe now it wasn’t all for Odessa. Maybe he was here because he was growing as a man. He was becoming something he could be proud of.

I spoke with Tlantli, a while ago. He spoke looking at Eris. I asked her about the mark on Odessa the hand of Eris. She also taught me your torn ritual. He spoke as he looked at his arms. Some puncture marks were still visible from the thorns but his arms were healing and it had not hurt all that much. There was still so much to learn, But I also wonder what you want to know about where I come from. You seemed so interested before. He spoke his accent breaking through so heavy. He was day by day becoming more fluent with Odessa’s teaching and getting him to repeat over and over again.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread