[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

(357)
YES. I am just slow. <_<

Eris is by Poppz!

The dark woman smiled faintly, and reached out a hand again, delivering a reassuring touch to the man's forearm. I believe you two will be truthful and faithful to one another, she said. The same might not be said of her and Larkspur, but then again, she had become Larkspur's mate for the sake of her children, and their strong blood. She did not regret anything between them, and she had come to revere her mate again, in her own way. Their dynamic was such that Eris could never view him as an equal, but neither did she consider him quite so beneath her as she had when they'd started their official relationship. Before we move along, though, you ought to know you'll receive a promotion based solely on your mateship to her. I do hope you make wise use of your new position, she said, blinking at him with wide eyes, an expression of feigned innocence.

Her coal-hued face showed curiosity as the dog spoke, though it darkened imperceptibly as he spoke of Tlantli, wondering if their former Crone had filled Imhotep's head with nonsense. But, as the golden man continued, it would seem the Family member had properly guided him -- Eris saw with her own chartreuse eyes the faint scarring of Zacatapayoli on Imhotep's arms. This surprised her -- what she knew of her sister spoke of sinister motives, of iniquitous vengeance and single-minded purposefulness. Eris did not believe Tlantli cared for the heart and soul of Salsola, rather unlike the Auxiliary herself. This was her family, and Tlantli had proven otherwise -- hadn't she? Perhaps -- this was a mystery the dark-furred woman needed to investigate.

Imhotep's purpose in speaking, however, was not Salsola, but his own origins, and the woman smiled broadly, delighted to learn about his culture. Oh, anything you might tell me. What gods did you have? What rituals did you practice? Was there a book you followed? Priests? A high priest? The coyote grinned at him and inclined her head. I am too interested in whatever you'd share, my dear Imhotep.

<style>
#erisPoppz {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisPoppz p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisPoppz p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#erisPoppz .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisPoppz .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisPoppz b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisPoppz u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisPoppz b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisPoppz b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread