[aw] in the arms of undertow
[html]

Word Count :: 500I could not help it

Imhotep laughed a bit to himself. He had to sound like an idiot to her. he was on on subject and then would bounce to another. Maybe it was because he hated to hear himself talk or maybe he liked to hear her speak. He wasn't sure maybe it had something to do with the web of lies he had weaved and he always tried to make sure what ever he said was not giving away his past.

Pharaoh, is I believe what many would call a king. Like the boss here. Only Pharaoh controls a whole land. He said as he looked at the ground. he took his finger and drew a blob. Egypt Pharaoh controls it all. Army keeps his word law. He spoke smiling.

Our dead are cared for. Preserved with salts. i don't know all. dead honored, the pharaoh more so then all he is the almighty god horus. he spoke as he looked at her. Sun gold eyes just watched as the world go by them as he looked at her.

The funny thing was that they were like two friends sitting here watching the slaves. He was becoming more at ease now. Yes i feel like its a good spot. She said looking at her marks. He would someday show Salsola that he was worth something. He was helping with the clinic and he would help with many other project that Salsola had.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread