not really sure of the coming attractions
[html]

oh my god i suck+3

A sunny voice called to her, and as the wolf hybrid came prancing through the marshy lowlands toward her, Vesper almost thought of Blind. She quenched that fire before it began, however, and allowed herself some amusement at the girl’s exuberant personality. It was nice to have another friendly clan mate, and as she rose onto all fours and stretched, her tawny tail began to wag back and forth. Though she was never that enthusiastic, the scarred woman plainly showed her warmth in a friendly smirk and content posture. It was subtle, and subtlety was generally her way of doing things.

“Emma,” the Optio greeted in turn, slipping out of her stretch and coming forward to bump her head against the other’s shoulder—assuming she had that privilege. It was a bit more familiar than she was used to, but the presence of the perky girl had brightened her spirits in a way that, well, only perky girls really could. She smirked broadly at the thought and flicked her ears at the question. “I thought we could patrol, walk around the borders or something.” She tilted her head, gauging the other’s reaction to this suggestion, before she went on to discuss things just as important.

“How do you like Inferni so far?” was the first question that spilled from her mouth. She knew the fire clan was not for everyone, and that not every coyote would have the good experience that she’d had here. It was no fault of Emmanuelle’s if that was the case, but she felt a strange sort of responsibility to make the Tirones feel more at home. “Have any ideas of what ranks you’d want to go for? Meet anyone interesting?” She blinked and ended the short barrage of questions quickly, snorting. “I sound like someone’s mother,” she said, and wrinkled her nose in disgust. “Mostly I just want to know if I need to kick anyone’s ass for pushing you around or something like that.”

<style type="text/css">
.vesparoww b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44529; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #767679; }
.vesparoww t {font-style:italic; color:#a44529; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #767679; }
.vesparoww p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.vesparoww {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#afafb3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rqkEI.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding: 370px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4b4b55; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread