not really sure of the coming attractions
[html]ooc: as if broseph. i just bugged you because i like threading with you. xD poor ems is so lonely, no friends for her!

Her creamy tailed swung from side to side, higher in the air then usual but still low to show respect to one who was so highly ranked. It was just out of excitement and happiness to see her friend, Emma was definitely not the subtle type. Everything she did was loud and out in the open, she was starved for affection and starved to give it, this was just her way. The youth was a walking bit of sunshine, intent to shower everyone with her warmth and love, and she had so much to give. Luckily, her travels through life had not affected this, though they had certainly tested her strength. It would be a very sad day indeed if the little fire ball burned out. " I'd love to patrol! Maybe we will stumble upon a trespasser that needs a little lesson! " Her muzzle wrinkled as her mischevious words came out, and she flashed a lovely lashed wink at her companion.

" I love it! " She responded quickly, her youthful exuberance shining through as she moved to side to side, energy bursting at the seams. " I met this really pretty woman who goes by Myrika! She taught me how to do leather working stuff, and she is going to help me build my house in the spring! I think we are going to go to the south to pick up bricks and boards from some human cities, I can't remember the names though. " She said somewhat shyly, heat rising in her fur-covered cheeks as she recalled the swells of the other womans optime form. Myrika was just that, intensely beautiful, and Emma was starting to realize maybe she had stumbled upon her first crush, although she wasn't sure how to feel about her being a girl.

The silver-tinted love-child had been raised in a pack where there had been no such opportunities, it was a small family based pack and each woman had a male mate, that was just it. Emma wasn't sure if it was wrong or not, but she would find out later in life. Shaking her head slightly to clear her thoughts, she directed her attention back to the scarred woman in front of her, smiling gayly as more questions were asked. " Well, I am a pretty good hunter and fisher. Is there any ranks suited to that? I don't really know too much about them I'm afraid. " Giggling her sentense out, she plopped her butt on the ground, toung lolling out of her mouth from the sprint here. " No, there was no one who has pushed me around yet. I havn't even met anybody besides you and Myri. Even if there was, I bet I could kick someones butt. " She said proudly, her chest puffing out and her nose raised. Then the youth laughed at how ridiculous she looked and sounded, she knew Vesper could see the inexperience in her, she was a hunter after all, not a fighter.

" In all reality, I probably need some help on the butt-kicking, I don't think I've been in a real fight. And, you're too pretty to be a nagging mother. " At this, Emma flashed a smile at Vesper. She bet even if Vesper was a mom, she'd be the hottest one around. No one would mess with those pups!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread