not really sure of the coming attractions
[html]

Emma listened idly as the scarred female in front of her spoke, ears occasionally flicking back as she caught the body language and tone of the other. She was wondering if maybe she said some inappropriate things, but all of that went away for a moment as the older woman pushed her back a few steps in good fun, and she let a small smile graze her maw, multi-colored eyes unsure of the females actions. Was she perhaps upset with her for some reason? Emmanuelle didn't know. Her mind flitted back to the mention of her house, and that was the only statement she chose to respond too, for now.

" I currently have a room in the mansion, it's not terrible. I just am not sure of how much I like being surrounded by other bodies. I don't see them much, but I don't know if I like them being there, you know? " She said, wondering then if her words were also offensive. As much as she was a social butterfly, she did not enjoy being that close to others in her living quarters. It might be hard to believe, but Emma did enjoy time to herself, and she felt a house away from all of it was just suited to her.

" I also havn't seen the caves, but I find things like that are dark and hard. With my house it will be insulated and comfortable, plus I can make it any way I like, add windows, doors, expand whenever I have the free time. It will be just mine, no one to come and disturb my time to myself, although I expect you and Myrika to come and visit me whenever you like. " The youth finished quietly, and somewhat shyly. Still new blood to her clan, those two were the only ones she had met and established a kind-of friendship with.

" I digress, shall we get going? " The woman said brightly, mis-matched eyes shining in the sunlight and focused on her companion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread