Old blood, young blood, it all bleeds the same
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alex+Brush);</style>
Regner Vilhelmsen
Check my vitals signs and know i'm still alive
Word Count :: 266 Sorry for the wait, college has been busy recently.

Regner's ear twitched at the sound of approaching footsteps and he looked up, small spirals of smoke wafting through the air from his pipe as Regner gave a small nod of greeting towards the white furred wolfess that stepped into the clearing where he was sat, a nervous look on her face.

Regner's pipe bobbed up and down as he spoke but remained clamped between his teeth, "It is no worry." he replied simply, head tilting as he examined the young wolf in front of him, picking up another piece of wood and beginning to shape it absent minded as he did so.

"Nothing in particular. Practise at carving I suppose. Eventually I wish to teach Adelle to fight, but she is young, too young for now." Recognising her own name Adelle bounded over to the two, her head thrusting out of a snow drift. The puppy let out a happy bark of greeting as she noticed Laikira but didn’t leave the drift, evidently stuck."I am Regner." He added, realising he hadn’t introduced himself.

Regner glanced to the side of the log he was sitting on and, seeing plenty of space, swung the stick he held out to clear some snow off before beckoning to Laikira "Take a seat if you wish, any willing company is welcomed. Do you smoke?" Regner had had good luck finding tobacco recently and had a fair stockpile built up so he wasn't adverse to sharing his pipe and as he made the offer he reached up a hand, flicking the pipe out of his mouth and offering it to her.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Regner .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Regner p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Regner b {font-family:verdana; color:#5b5c5a; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Regner {background-color:#f1f1ee; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#95a2a7; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4092/atab1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a5b8c0; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Regner .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alex Brush; color:#5b5c5a; font-size:62px; text-shadow:#bababa 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Regner .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#78828a; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#bababa 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 20px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Regner .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#6e6e6d; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread