tell me what the fireflies say
[html]

OOC: Allright! Sorry for the long wait! x3

Laikira had been lying on her bed, just lazing about today. It was just one of those lazy days. The sun that had been peaking through the clouds lit up the room for a moment or two before the room dimmed again as the sun dipped back behind the clouds. With a yawn, the white furred she-wolf rose into a sitting position on the edge of her bed and stretched for a few seconds. The bed creaked slightly with protest, but not by much. Finally rising to her paws, Laikira brushed her hair for a moment, looked herself over, then headed out her room.

Opening her door, Laikira spotted a light and dark brown fae padding slowly down the hallway with her head in the clouds. Laikira instantly fittled with the possibility of turning away and pretending she did not see her or speak up and possibly make a friend. Braving up, Laikira stepped further into the hallway and gave a warm, but shy smile. "Oh, hello!" she said, hoping that was the correct way to get her attention. "I'm Laikira...nice day isn't it?" The white-furred fae introduced herself, now standing in front of the other she-wolf. Laikira hoped silently that she wasn't bugging her.

Who knows, maybe Laikira and this newly-met fae could grow and become great friends? Laikira hadn't really had a good freind before..she hadn't really ever had anyone to talk to. It was the main reason why she was so shy. "I, I um, I hope I'm not bothering or annoying you or anything of that matter" Laikira said with an apologetic smile.

<style>
.lavender .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.lavender p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.lavender b {color:#682F9D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.lavender {background-color:#D0A9F5; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... er-1-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9D5CDA; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.lavender-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.lavender .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread