tell me what the fireflies say
[html]

Sorry for the wait...Things have been supa dupa chaotic...I'm sorry-- my mind keeps turning to the gutter...XD

Sel often times pondered about the life she would hold in Italy, Amy had told her of the wealth and prosper her family held and controlled a large portion of the place, what would happen? Would her life be held at a thread? Would there be knives to her throat? Or would the crown simply fall to her raven hair without argument? Could the petite coydog just up and leave for a continent far away? No. That wouldn't be nice at all. There was Casa di Cavalieri, there was people she had met here. There was Hadley. So no, how could she leave the mottled hybrid alone? How could she possibly cope with that? It was simple. Sel couldn't.

A light tipped tail swished contentedly behind her, the brassy seraph left by her lonesome to think and dream, conjure up everything she had done and had yet to do. The creaking of a door to her flank had the young woman jumping slightly, accompanied by a feminine voice. Large ears flattened slightly submissively as she turned to meet the eyes of a blue eyed woman. Amidst her instinctual needs, Selene vaguely wondered why people wore clothing. This woman did, yet it would be rude to voice her thoughts on clothing oneself. Selene almost never did, maybe just a cloak on occasion. They were still canines, the humans had died off from being much too weak to withstand things. Why act like them? Sel didn't mind walking around the way she was. She don't mind who saw her. Nope. Not even Hadley. There was no reason to hide from him, he didn't wear anything either. Okay, that was enough. Her thoughts were becoming too silly, and the last one sounded the least bit suggestive. Chuckling slightly, Sel let her eyes meet the stranger.

Shyly extending a hand, Selene mumbled (trying to act bright) "Hi. I'm Selene Vansenza..." Laikira's question was casual, something maybe Selene could use a few lessons on. Looking up, the Italian smiled looking out the closest window. "Yeah. I guess it is." Smiling warmly, Sel decided to crawl from her comfort zone. "I just moved here...Not too long ago. I live in that room way down there." Selene pointed to Hadley's room, lately she had been trying to get him to stop sleeping under the bed. The bed was much nicer on top, Warner with lots of blankets. And definitely warmer sharing body heat. "I have a roommate, he was so nice to let me stay. His name's Hadley, he's really nice..." Sel snapped away from her sentence as her voice started to brink on dreamy, hopefully Laikira hadn't noticed.

<style>
.selene2 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.selene2 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.selene2 b {color:#FA58F4; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.selene2 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... roku-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border-radius:15px; margin:0px auto; padding:365px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: "apple chancery", sans-serif; font-size:16px; color:#FCCDFB; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:left; }
.selene2 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread