life is about the little things
[html]
Word Count :: 000 i apologize for the wait! <3

Practicing with her knife had become one of Skye's more practiced hobbies now - leaps, jumps, and spins were incorporated into her knifework, causing it to appear almost as an elegant yet fatal dance, her evasiveness and agility being enhanced by the added moves. She finished for the day, pausing to catch her breath from battling the invisible foe, and silently sheathed her dagger.

Before heading back to Thornbury, the cream colored female decided to patrol the borders one last time - and that was when she scented the smell of one of her newer returning members, Bambi. Her interest piqued, she decided to walk towards where the dog female was, and noticed another, strange scent as well; this second scent smelled of no pack, and she assumed that it was a loner. Sounds also reached her ears before she broke through the trees blocking her and the two other canines - she heard a few snippets of conversation, and deducted that this loner was indeed a joiner.

As she emerged, she dipped her head once to Bambi and turned to inspect the newcomer. He was cream-colored with a single black paw and tip of the ear that stood out in sharp contrast to his light fur. His build was rather strong and tough-looking; appraising him in a few seconds, she smiled warmly. "Welcome," she said. "I see you have met Bambi - I assume she told you about our pack," she stated. "Do you seek to join this pack?"

I am with you, I will carry you through it all, I won't leave you, I will catch you. When you feel like letting go, 'Cause you're not, you're not alone

Image courtesy of harold.lloyd

<style>
.GR2_Skye1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Skye1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#6d3d4e; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 {background-color:#a99261; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#462e24; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/1594/atable16.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #b98797; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Skye1 .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #b98797; }
.GR2_Skye1 .name {text-align:left; font-family:Aguafina Script; font-size:85px; text-shadow:#4b2835 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_Skye1 .lyrics {color:#e1d3d2; text-align:center; font-family:Alegreya SC; font-size:13px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; }
.GR2_Skye1 .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#9e6c79; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #b98797; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread