life is about the little things
Aylu bowed to the new female. She had a air of pride about her and she seemed to be the leader of the pack. Aylu addressed her question."Yes madame. I feel my place is in this pack. I am a monk seeking a pack to protect and serve. Something about this pack calls to me. My journey has brought me here. Tell me madame... do you have someone to protect your pack? Run the boarders? make sure everyone is safe? Surely you aren't the only one working to protect," he said softly keeping his gaze lowered. He kneeled before the woman and felt that he was doing the right thing.

[colo=teal]"I have many skills. I know how to carve, how to fight even though I prefer not to fight if I don't have to. I have some healing and medical skills that may be of use to you. I don't know anything about packs in Canada. I was brought here by a old man. I let my paws bring me here. Please. There must be a place for me here,"[/color] he said glancing up at her. He hoped she could see that he was willing to prove himself. At that moment Cilantro came down and landed on his shoulder. "Ay....llllluuuuu home?" questioned Cilantro as he ruffled his feathers and settled down against him. He was a loyal Canadian hawk and Aylu touched his feathered friend softly. "I don't know yet Cilantro," he whispered

Messages In This Thread