life is about the little things
[html]

My apologies for the slow reply!

Bambi listened as Alyu responded back to her, nodding after every few sentences. She didn't really know what a monk was- But it seemed like a silly little word. "I'll have to add this to my dictionary.." As she heard him finish up with that sentence, she put together a definition for the word 'monk'. "Someone gentle.. But prepared to protect and serve. "

She had expected him to reveal his name after she had done hers- But when she heard the hawk call out to him, he no longer needed too. Unlike her black feline friend, she had always liked birds. Of course she had probably stunted the growth of their populations by constantly eating their eggs as smacks.. But what could she say? The bird was strong looking, and by the way he had the ability to converse with his owner, he was obviously smart, too. His speech was a tad bit off, but could still be easily understood.

Soft, azure coloured eyes watched as her alpha approached. Bambi bowed, now showing her own respect towards the woman of authority "Well, I didn't tell him much before you came around." She said, smiling at the gold wolf named Skye. "But he seems like he'd make a good addition to our family." She could not help but feel strange referring to the pack members as her own kin, but once the words had slipped out of her maw, she realized it was much less of a deal then she had made it to be. "Well met, Aylu. I will leave you two to speak, now." She bowed again, this time to request permission to depart. Once she would achieve it, she would be on her way back to the garden.

Bambi

<style>
.Muse-a01 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.Muse-a01-header {font-size:22px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; color:#03151ac; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 5px;}
.Muse-a01 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px; color:#000000; font-family: Century Gothic}
.Muse-a01 b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.Muse-a01 {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://oi52.tinypic.com/2ytqhs1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 200px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.Muse-a01-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.Muse-a01 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread