stinging sweetness
[html]

300+

Her glittering cloak shimmered like the pristine face of the lake in the sun light as she spun to face him. Dark feet shifted under him in a small show of his unease as he felt her eyes looking over him and traced the sharp lines of his scars. His
own eyes fell away from a brief moment, casting downward as the self-consciousness he felt for the form he currently held began to creep up on him and he gave a hard swallow; his mouth suddenly feeling rather dry as she returned his simple greeting. She was
an exotic creature, the likes of which he had never before seen. His eyes taking in all the little details of every glittering gem and trinket this time as cerulean eyes worked their way over her curves, starting from the hem of her skirt where his eyes had
fallen to.

A slight ridge of confusion formed on his brow as she started to answer his question but faded to a small smile as she finally stated that she was simply visiting, even though it was until she stated the fact that he was aware just
who's daughter she might be. Though it explained the familiarity he had sensed in her scent. "Ah, yes. I can see the family resemblance now." His smile broadening a bit. She did look an awful lot like Savina. In coloration, if nothing
more. "Are you on your way to the manor then?" His confidence beginning to bloom.  "I can walk with you.. I mean, if you'd like." Before once again faltering. "I was just finishing up here so it wouldn't be a bother. I was just going to check
out some of these..,"
he said as he motioned a hand at the small wood structure a few feet away, "um whatever they are, but that can wait." After all, he hadn't really been able to determine what they were yet, the few of them that were scattered
around the orchard, and perhaps they were nothing but it seemed as if they had been place with some sort of purpose in mind. If it was something to help with Mother's beloved orchards than it was worth looking into.

<style type="text/css">
.cypmarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac9b72; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.cypmarc1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypmarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px;background-color:#5d3a06; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZcaKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #191102; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#191102; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread