stinging sweetness
300+[html]

Though he stood in the shade Cypress' face felt as if the sun was beating down on it as the dark beauty took a few easy steps forwards. Her every movement shifted the way the light draped over her form and reflected from her gems and metallic
elements of her garb. His dark tipped tail gave a small, nervous wag or two of its own accord as she narrowed the distance between them. The friendly smile he wore was being to feel silly, if not a little over played, but he found he could not
rid his face of expression.  

What was it about females that made him feel this way and lose all confidence? Well, it wasn't like it was all females after all, for he never felt so flustered standing before his mother or even Savina for that matter,
but when it came to Savina's daughters and others closer to his age it was whole nother story. Such puzzling feelings, Cypress had yet to determine the meaning or merit behind them.
Thus far they had proved nothing but a nuisance that left him fumbling for the right words and actions, but to what end he really did not know.

He cocked his head slightly at her murmured comment. Not easy to see? But what did she mean? It seemed so obvious to him now that her words puzzled him. Oh, not really.
One just has to know what they are looking for.
He said kindly, not realizing that so much of her appearance came from the other side of her bloodline and that coloration she shared with Savina was little more than coincidence.

Cypress looked little like his mother, save for his eyes, so it was little surprise when Caprica commented on his own image, though it was her next question that caused his eyes to widen in surprise and embarrassment.
Had he really forgotten to so much as introduce himself? Mother would be so disappointed that he had not shown any better manners than that. Ears folded back, Cypress cursed himself silently before attempting to make amends. My mother is Anu, Savina's
second in command.
He started as he ran his fingers through his mane to scratch at his scalp out of nerves. Not used to many outsiders it was easy to forget that not everyone knew who he was. Though I look little like my mother. All we share is the
blue of our eyes. The rest is my father, Gabriel de le Poer of Inferni.
Mother had told him many times how much he looked like his father, though there was like few similarities between them beyond appearances. Cypress
is my name.
He said, giving a smile and hoping no harm was done in his delayed introduction. Perhaps he would have remembered had he not been so distracted by the rare gem before him.

<style type="text/css">
.cypmarc1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ac9b72; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;}
.cypmarc1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 12px; margin:0px;}
.cypmarc1 {margin:0 auto; width:90%; max-width:700px;background-color:#5d3a06; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZcaKf.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #191102; padding: 200px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#191102; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread