Happiness is a warm gun
[html]
000+

She came upon the wagon and slowed, unsure of who might be around the other side of it. Naniko was a very large and threatening-looking female, with long scars down her chest and arms from the battles that she had been in. She'd managed to save a life a few times...and she had also ended quite a few of them herself, when she saw fit. A threat to the pack was a threat to the pack...she didn't normally wait around for introductions if she found intruders. She got rid of them, instead. Act first and ask questions later...that had been the female's motto for a very long time.

The five year old had a lot of experience under her belt. She would be turning six this year. As the other came into view she made no movement, keeping completely still. Naniko had no desire to stop Amy from beating on her slave and didn't find the female to be very threatening in the state that she was in. She was surprised to have found the other at such a vulnerable time, in fact. Maybe this situation would help things go her way.

"Amy. You don't remember your dear friend Naniko, of Anathema? I would have thought I made an impression on you last time we met. But perhaps you get around more than I know...and I have been forgotten among the faces of other canines you've met." She said, making a small joke at the female's pregnancy and clearing her throat afterward. She couldn't do this the wrong way...she had to explain herself fast, before the other dismissed her or tried to attack. Things could get very messy very quickly. "I've come to seek you out. After my members drove you away I did a lot of thinking. You are bold and daring, to have stood up to us like you did. I could use someone like you working for me. I would provide you with protection and a place to come back to after a long day of lies and deceit - we employ spies and information-seekers in our pack. So long as you don't spill the beans about our own operations." She said. "Join me. I can protect you and your children better than anyone else. And in return, I only ask that you do what you are already doing...trade, gather information. And pledge your loyalty to myself and Anathema."

<style>
.gnani .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#cb8680; }
.gnani p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.gnani b {color:#f1e7f6; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e1f5f 1px 1px 2px; }
.gnani .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #cb8680; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;}
.gnani {background-color:#e4c8f0; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/TRiAi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6f0f6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07f9b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; }
.gnani-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #ab6b85; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread