Happiness is a warm gun
[html]
PP of her taking Amy's hand, making the cut, and holding them together for a moment. Should we have them walk together and discuss various aspects of the pack? Feel free to PP them getting to the house, if you want. Welcome! :3
000+

The ceremony did not take long to complete. She removed the ceremonial dagger from her belt, holding it out to show Amy and give an explanation for why she used this particular dagger. "This is the dagger that I use for the ceremony - we call it the Rite of Agares. I used this dagger on the founders of Anathema, to tie all of us together...and have used it on every member I've accepted into the pack since then." She lifted her hand, making a clean slice across one of the scarred pawpads there. She wasn't one to waste time - she wanted to get the girl settled before her pups came.

She made the cut on Amy's hand quickly, and held the two together. She never would have dreamed that this would be happening, that she'd be accepting the brash girl into her ranks as a member...but here it was. She could come and go from the lands as she pleased after she gave birth, and Naniko would protect her as she would any other pack member. It wouldn't make Amy invulnerable, but it was a start. She released the other female's hand, licking at her cut and putting the dagger back on her weapons belt. "You'll be placed at the lowest rank in the pack until you've proven yourself trustworthy...but that won't take too long if you keep yourself out of major trouble and don't poke at the members of mine that you've wronged in the past. Do you need help with that wagon?" She asked.

<style>
.gnani .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#cb8680; }
.gnani p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.gnani b {color:#f1e7f6; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e1f5f 1px 1px 2px; }
.gnani .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #cb8680; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;}
.gnani {background-color:#e4c8f0; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/TRiAi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6f0f6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07f9b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; }
.gnani-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #ab6b85; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread