Happiness is a warm gun
[html]

OOC sounds good

Word Count :: +000

Naniko chose her own dagger, and shrugging Amy returned hers to it's sheath. She listened patiently as the reason for the choice was explained, with Amy nodding along. She understood tradition; Europe was steeped in it. Following tradition was important as it could make or break a deal. Amy watched a slice form over Naniko's scarred pads. Hopefully her own hand wouldn't become as scarred. It was already calloused from use of weapons. She let the leader cut her palm open without flinching, letting their hands be pressed together. The blood was exchanged, and the ritual fulfilled. She was part of Anathema.

With her hand released Amy carefully cleaned it, moving to the wagon. She cut up a part of the aloe vera, and spit into her hand to make a swift paste to cover the cut. Amy's ears flattened slightly as she was informed she was being placed in the lowest rank. Well, that didn't matter. As long as she received the respect she deserved, such as the leader was showing, Amy wouldn't protest. Hearing that she'd be lifted on condition of staying out of trouble she nodded her head. I'll bring no harm to the pack I've contracted with. She shook her head at the offer. Raoth can lead the horse.

Raoth looked up from where he was on the ground, and promptly tried to bite Amy's leg. She kicked him in the face, leaning on the wagon for balance. Grumbling he stood up and moved to the head of the horse. Amy lumbered into the wagon and settled in with the furs. Ride with me? Raoth started the horse forward, leading towards the cabin that would be her home. Do you have maps of the caverns? I'd like to see that if I could. I'm also curious about the system you use to control the birds.

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread