Happiness is a warm gun
[html]
Sorry for the lateness, had one test Tuesday, a paper due yesterday and then I have a test today and one tomorrow D: boo midterms!!
000+

She was surprised to see Amy's companion take control of the horses and lead them on their way. Naniko wasn't used to the idea of using other canines for tasks - she was fine with forming alliances with animals and other canines and making a fair trade for goods and services, but this type of slavery was entirely unfamiliar to her. To each their own, though. When Esmeralda had returned to the pack she'd had a servant of her own...and Naniko had no laws against it, so she would try not to judge. Just because someone did something a different way than she did didn't make it wrong, it just meant that the two canines had different ideas about what life should be like.

Her son Scorpius was the map-maker in the pack. He'd created quite a few maps before leaving, ones that Naniko was continually updating and redoing to match the pack as it grew and as members moved here and there. She settled in alongside her new packmate on the furs. "I've got a few maps in my den. I can bring them by later. Did you meet many other packs after you left here, last? I heard a few new ones had cropped up...but I didn't have the chance to visit many of them yet. The only newer one that I know of is New Dawn, where my mother and a friend of mine both live." She said. The crow system was more unfamiliar to her, and she shook her head at that querie. "My co-leader Alaki handles the crows, for the most part. I have my own owl companion who watches for assassins and other threats for my protection...but Alaki was the one to bring the crows and breed them"

<style>
.gnani .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:0px 20px;color:#cb8680; }
.gnani p {padding:3px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.gnani b {color:#f1e7f6; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#7e1f5f 1px 1px 2px; }
.gnani .line1 {width:350px; border-top:1px dotted #cb8680; margin:0 auto 3px auto;text-align:center;}
.gnani {background-color:#e4c8f0; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/TRiAi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f6f0f6; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c07f9b; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:13px; width:500px; text-align:justify; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0 auto; }
.gnani-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #ab6b85; margin:0 auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread