Happiness is a warm gun
[html]

OOC gonna assume she climbed in the wagon

Word Count :: +000

Amy let the leader settle in, watching Raoth carefully. He had proved to have no sense of direction before, or maybe he had never traveled before. Either way, Amy didn't trust him to get them to where they were going without needing corrections. Normally Amy would be out there, but she couldn't lead the horse very well, and the rough reins she'd created were difficult to use for long periods of time. The wagon wasn't made to hold passengers after all, but rather all the goods that she had for sale. The questions about which packs Amy had been to was expected as this was a trade for information. I've visited Cercatori d'Arte and traded with Aniwaya, Cour des Miracles, and Casa di Cavalieri. They're very polite down there. I did hear about New Dawn, but I haven't been there yet. I got...sidetracked.

Amy was pleased that there were some maps that she could study to help her get used to the area. She probably wouldn't be spending a ton of time here with her travel to different packs, making a map extremely useful in helping her orientate herself. Hopefully she'd have most of the layout memorized in a couple weeks. She might not have traveled everywhere, but Amy would know the highlights and the routes that she herself would use. Listening to the mention of Naniko's co-leader Amy smiled. She remembered him. The dark male warrior. He'd looked ready to take off her head when they'd parted ways. Hopefully she'd be able to persuade him to tell her about the crows. The borders were in view quickly as Amy turned back to Naniko. You said you have traps around your borders. Kill traps or the kind you have to check and keep resetting?

<

Table by Alex

<style>
.AmyBebbeh { background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5479/try1k.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:400px 0px 10px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:2px solid silver; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.AmyBebbehText {padding:10px; border: 4px #000; background:#747677; color:#000; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%; width:600px; margin: 0 auto;}
.AmyBebbehText p{ opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbehText b{color:#babdbe; text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #000; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.AmyBebbeh p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.AmyBebbeh .wc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #8c8c8c;opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60);}
.AmyBebbeh .ooc {color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 10px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; opacity: 0.4; filter: alpha(opacity = 40);}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread